On 2011-11-21 18:26, Akira Shirakawa wrote:
Hello group,
[...]

Well, given this answer he just gave a reader on JONP, I doubt he will accept Josephson's suggestion:

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=516&cpage=14#comment-126526

Andrea Rossi
November 21st, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Dear Ivan:
We are no more in the mode of public tests, the times of public tests are over.
We are manufacturing plants for our Customers, and our Customers will test the
plants they have bought.
The proposal of Celani is just a provocation, and an insult to all the people
that already made tests.
We are working for our Customers, not for the curiosity of our competitors.
By the way: Celani is using since decades the money of the taxpayer to make his
apparatuses: he should employ his time to make worth the public money he is
using, instead of going to try to “test” the work of others.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Cheers,
S.A.