Alumni have gone on to produce such amazing products as:
  Pfizer's cancer-eradicating miracle pill marketed under the brand name "Hey,
This Pill is Just Gonna Kill You and Most Certainly Not Cure Your Cancer"
  and
  "Splatter-on-the-Ground" brand jet packs, known for revolutionizing personal
transportation.