Dear Horace,
 I would be honored if you will read the papers labelled  NEW ENERGY on the
blog.
The first history writing is at:
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-cold-fusion-history-i.html

I still have to write about my travel with Yuri Potapov in the US, my visit
and friendship with Gene Mallove, with Akira Kawasaki, my
travel to Bangkok for INTERENERGORESURS, my collaboration with Hal Fox
etc.. And now my great friendship with Franco Piantelli whom I admire as
scientist. And my sympathy for Defkalion.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania