28th test:
1.7grams is 21 litres of H2 at 1 bar and 25°C (gas constant R=4120 J/kg/K).
 At 15 bar (assuming same as Oct 6th test)  it is about 1.5 litres.  If
there were (from memory) 107 e-cats in the 1MW plant then that means about
15ml of hydrogen container at 15bar per unit, including all hydrogen pipes
etc.  Seems very unlikely that it would be so little, but maybe the
pressure was a lot lower - only a few bar?