I think that they speak the truth and actually it is not very difficult to
find additives with the same functionality as Rossi's so-called catalyst.
"Chan's Method" is an other proof and indication of what this additive can
be. Defkalion has good engineers and managers
and will be one of the most powerful competitors of Rossi, I bet.
but there will be lots of competitors.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck