On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint <
zeropo...@charter.net> wrote:

> Agreed AG!
>
> In fact, on several of the earlier tests, the reactor was lifted up off of
> the table so one could see that there were no hidden wires or pipes
> attached.
>
> SO, there are only two possibilities here:
> 1) Mary is aware of this and purposely is spreading mis-information,
> 2) Mary isn't aware of it, and is, thus, ignorant of at least SOME critical
> FACTS, and therefore, shouldn't be making such sweeping, all inclusive
> statements which imply being fully aware of all those facts.

Before you get carried away, my question was purely about Kullander's
report in the PDF document I *specifically* took the trouble to cite.  In
that document, I see no mention of where the input power was measured, no
mention of checking for hidden wires, and no photo of where the ammeter was
placed or what sort of ammeter it was.  Did I miss that?