some peopl here imagin that rossi can be a scammer...
It does not seems credible, according tou his strange behavior itself.

if you try to profile him from his behavior, you find more a weak-paranoid
style "persister" in process com.
He does not behave like the usual weak-sociopath style "promoter" in
process com...

one can undestand his paranoid tendencies if you accept that he have fighet
for his uncommon (crasy) idias, and have been screwed by the systems and
some "good citizens" (mafia?) in his first business...

his visible oack of sociopathic skils, lack of seduction, commercial
behavior, theatrical show, make him probably bad in manipulation, politic,
and sale.

probably he have also a weak passive-agressive  style "rebel", that make
hime choose "against everybody opinion" projects...
also making him break relationships in a lunatic way...

his behavior with defkalion, breaking, talking, telling how he tried to
manipulate DGT... is a bit pathetic, between paranoia and teanager
rebelion...

anyway to do that job, so long, so crazy, despite critics , persister and
rebel competences are needed...

for a scam you need more sociopath carpet-saler.

his lack of rigor in communication and measures, mean a bad competence in
obsessionnal  style "thinker" in proces com...

asuming my profiling is right, the behavior of rossi is quite logic.

I'm not suprised that he is bad in sale, in business relation, in
measures...
however he is anoug stubborn and crazy to keep working on a suicidal
project and succeed...
after that his weak paranoia (a bit  a kind of realism, knowing his
situation) will make him secret, unstable partner...
other competences will make hime not a good engineer...

don't ask to someone who fight againt the systems for 20 years, and get to
jail because of that, to be an easy man.