 From: Aussie Guy E-Cat <aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>
To: "vortex-l@eskimo.com" <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 10:46 PM
Subject: [Vo]:E-Cats and 450 deg C steam

Very interesting news:
http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=510&cpage=35#comment-130799

Andrea Rossi: Actually, we have found a breakthrough with a primary fluid with
which the reactors remain stable when we make steam at 450 Celsius.

Italo A. Albanese: Did you get 450 Celsius from just one e-cat or from many of
them connected in series?

Andrea Rossi: 4 in series

I feel this implies Rossi is:

1) using a primary fluid to achieve over 450 deg C by connection 4 E-Cats in
series and then feeding the heated primary fluid (diathermic oil?) into a steam
generator similar but smaller to those used in Nuclear reactors.

2) saying the 4 series connected E-Cats themselves created steam at 450 deg C
and the primary fluid statement applies to a fluid that surrounds the 3
internal reactors (which in the past was assumed to be molten lead).

AG