Following best practice in the CSP (Concentrating Solar Power) industry, where every watt is important and the heat is lower than what can be generated in a conventional thermal plant's boiler, we will be building a 1 MW E-Cat plant based on this system. We are working with Rossi to make this happen and hope to sign a contract soon.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/FMrXOWzV58Trn23wh8_zDNMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

Your comments are most welcome as we work to deliver the lowest cost Ac kWs we can. As I have said, when I can disclose information I will. Making this happen is critically important to everyone.

AG