And the description is more similar to Piantelli's understanding of the
ptocess as described in the
Pontignano Poster and/or WO 2010/068288.

*Chemically asssisted* LENR seems to show that the added chemical (both
Rossi's and their) is enhancing in some way the Ni-H reactions.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania