Am 03.12.2011 20:57, schrieb Jed Rothwell:
Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com <mailto:maryyu...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    We need more robust, long running, high output, credible experiments.

SRI and the ENEA have done robust, long running, credible experiments for 20 years, albeit at low output. Skeptics, the DoE and most of academia have paid no attention to them. They could do another 20 years and no one would hear about it. What we need are people like Rossi to blow the skeptics out of the water. Despite my disagreements with Rossi, I think he is fundamentally on the right track, emphasizing commercial development, and I think he has the best chance of success. The academic approach is hopeless.

They should buy an e-cat and a hyperion and see if it works.
If not, stop the research and put anybody who recommended Rossi on a blacklist ;-) This could save the taxpayer a lot of money, it is much faster and cheaper than a research program.

Peter