----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
An:      vortex-l@eskimo.com
Datum:   05.12.2011 02:39
Betreff: RE: [Vo]:Speaking of MAHG
> The 15 kHz frequency is in the low ultrasonic range, and has been seen in a
> number of claimed gainful (or very efficient) devices: most recently the
> "Joule Thief" or the Stiffler or Kugushov circuits, but before that-
> Stanley
> Meyer, and importantly - a number of cavitation LENR devices and Bearden's
> MEG. Not sure about Griggs. Probably others are in this low ultrasound
> range. Coincidence?

The coincidence could be this: Higher frequencies are difficult to handle.

> There are dozens of videos on YouTube of CFL lamps operating to produce
> significant light at 100 times less input power than specs (milliwatt
> range). In most of them the video cam will pick up the ultrasonic hum (very
> annoying) which is not evident to the builder, until he sees the video. It
> is just above audible.

I have seen these demos. The problem is this: The sensitivity of human eye is
the logarithm of photon count.

For example, if you have a LED and you reduce the current by 50%, then, without
direct comparison, you would not see a difference in brightness.
Also, in videos, the camera will change the exposure, if brightness changes, and
this has the same effect.

It is not possible to estimate the power from the visual experience of
brightness.
Without power measurements these lamp and LED demonstrations are meaningless
and  misleading.

Added to this, we have resonance transformation effects, and this makes
precise electrical power measurements difficult if not impossible without very
expensive
equipment.

Peter