Hello group,

It has come to my attention that the 10th International Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen Loaded Metals on April 2012 will be organized by Piantelli and sponsored by Nichenergy srl, a newly founded company representing his investors and which will supposedly manufacture Ni-H devices based on the work of his research group:

http://www.iscmns.org/work10/

Since this is as far as I know the first time that Nichenergy srl is officially mentioned as a sponsor, I guess this means we will have soon news on their part and more details on who they are and their mission (plans, future projects, etc).

I hope for concrete news as soon as possible, before the Rossi/Defkalion GT bubble (which overall has been in my opinion beneficial to the LENR field so far) bursts.

Cheers,
S.A.