Am 05.12.2011 22:03, schrieb Alain dit le Cycliste:
not so false.
according to Rossi's E-cat figures, it would consume 25% of annual Ni
production to produce the annual energy.
in my opinion, according to defkalion info,  the powder seems simple.
the reactor and the H bottle seems the most expensive
So far I understood, the Nickel is contaminated and the powder degrades, but most is not consumed and can be recycled. Anyway, it is possibly cheaper to get the nickel out of recycled NiMH batteries.

|nb: assuming it works, as told.

Yes. We have seen in another thread here, the x-ray generation of duct tape.
Why cannot Rossi or other LENR researchers do such an impressive demonstration?
;-)