A. Casali
December 6th, 2011 at 7:09 AM
5) Considering the importance of university R&D for the acceptance of your
technology in terms of certification and authorisations, not to speek about the
performance improvements that they may bring to your great invention, why are
you still holding on instead of letting the R&D start?

Andrea Rossi
December 6th, 2011 at 3:55 PM
5- I am holding nothing, we are already making our R&D with all our
Consultants, and our Customers are accepting our technology already. They don’t
care too much who is testing our plants, they care the plants work properly,
that’s all they want.
Thank you for your direct and useful questons,
Warm Regards,
A.R.

That’s all folks!