this is a scam.
this is totally impossible to have superconduction at high temperature.
no cooper pair can survive at that temperature.

I'm sure the scientist that make those experiments either make mistakes or
fraud.
we should look at the video of their experiment.
their ampmeter are tricked.

anyway, every scientist that work in that domain is a bit off mainstream
science...
many of them have been seen working in fake science, like SC at high temp
and alike...

END OF IRONY

more seriously, imagine what would be that domaine if journalist
have decided that this domain is fake...L no researcher would be trusted,
no publication allowed, no funding, just a ring of non-mainstream
researcher...

hopefully that domain is less controversial.