What amazed me was the total lack of audience response during question time. Talk about a tough opening night. No question after data that should have raised a LOT of questions. Almost as if asking questions could have been career ending.

On 12/17/2011 9:44 AM, Roarty, Francis X wrote:
They also spoke of the excess heat being caused by "efficient" recombination of hydrogen atoms.
"efficient" doesn't get you over-unity and they should have been looking at the other end of the
reversible reaction where the environment was actually lowering the disassociation threshold to the point
where it could be repeatedly disassociated for less "supplied" energy than it was releasing during
recombo. As I have said before there is a fundamental misunderstanding of catalytic action, It is derived
from HUP and change in Casimir force and the notion that HUP is an unexploitable energy source has an
exception when large Casimir force changes value rapidly due to rapid changes in very small Casimir geometry
like Rossi's tubules or the packing geometries of Ni nano powder. This rapid change in Casimir force relative
to the random motion of gas inside the tapestry of the Ni boundaries is equivalent to a mechanical shaker
table. Instead of a spatial axis the hydrogen is subjected to jerk in values of Casimir force.
Fran

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Heckert [mailto:peter.heck...@arcor.de]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 5:29 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Twenty-Year History of Lattice-Enabled Nuclear
Reactions (LENR) - Hiding in Plain Sight

Am 16.12.2011 21:59, schrieb Aussie Guy E-Cat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VymhJCcNBBc

It is interesting and looks very convincing.
However, it is unclear to me how performant this is.

For example they measure neutrons. So far I know the neutrons from
cosmic rays are 20 neutrons /(cm^2*s) respective 72000 neutrons per hour
per cm^2. There are also cosmic muons.
If they measure many hours, then spurious nuclear reactions in this
reactive environment should not be too surprising. These could even
release more neutrons, but not enough for selfsustaining.
Possibly they invented a neutron multiplier? They should try to put many
of these cells close together and see if the reaction is amplificated,
and the efficiency improved.

Peter