I know he is very busy. I see getting the NI control system working very well is his current priority. I agree with that. I do know electricity generation is a high priority. He needs to show this before Defkalion does. The first to show electricity generation from their device will gain high ground, secure a place in history and have a very full order book as then almost ALL the doubts are gone. What will remain are operational questions such as MTBF, MTTR, LCOE, etc.

AG