As I read Dr Bushnell, he is saying 5 things: 1) Excess heat is real and has been replicated in 100s of labs around the world. 2) The scale of the heat generated is beyond current chemistry. 3) What is being observed to occur is not Fusion (Hot or Cold) as it is currently understood. 4) WL seem to be on the right track in developing a workable theory. 5) NASA is interested and has done replications.

AG