Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

> I'll comment on it: he went on to say, but it isn't fusion.
>
> That's apparently because he's swallowed, lock, stock, and sinker,
> Widom-Larsen theory, and isolated, idiosyncratic attempt to "explain"
> LENR by coming up with even more preposterous hypotheses, none of
> which have been tested and shown to be of predictive value.

Abd,

If you reject W-L theory, what would you regard as the most reasonable
explanation for all of the transmutations reported?  Is there a particular
paper that you could recommend.  I'm too overwhelmed by the complexity of
solid state reactions to take any side in the controversy.

Thanks,
Lou Pagnucco