Thanks for the reference, Jay
Thanks for downloading the documents, Horace - I kept getting the busy
signal from the site.

I do not know why "consistency of experimental results" is a show-stopper
for the examiner.  Shouldn't all cancer therapies be ruled unpatentable by
that standard?

The application itself may show that some formerly public skeptics have
become closet believers.