Oh, nice! That's why he also congratulated you in that report. I didn't go
to the talk or take part in the CMNS list, so I cannot know. I am happy
that I got to similar conclusions as you did independently. Several people
reaching the same conclusions, in similar ways, is a sign of things going
into the right direction.

But I am still not sure how to get rid of the gamma rays.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com