Larsen has a website with slide presentations at:
http://www.slideshare.net/lewisglarsen

He provides a lot of hypotheses which could be tested for what seems
modest expense.  Most would involve looking for transmutations - which
would be a lot less contentious than calorimetry results.

Many have claimed presence of anomalous transmutations already.
Why people spend time arguing the subject puzzles me.
Why not just run a few more experiments, in financially/academically
disinterested labs, to confirm or reject W-L theory?