I was wondering how long it would take Maryyugo to wade in with nonsense like,
"I wonder if NASA management"; she, he or it just doesn't get it. NASA
management knows all about this, and this type of public info is not introduced
willy nilly. I know many of these so called management people.

I  am sure this is all going to be really hard for her and the moletrap people,
the possibility of an energy breakthrough goes against their dark age thinking.
My advice to her and them is get used to it.

Ransom

Sent from my iPhone