From: Harry Veeder [mailto:hveeder...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 6:12 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Mock paper

Would someone tell me if this a sincere paper? Perhaps I have grown cynical
over the last year, because of Rossi's dismissal of scientific practice and
the new level of secrecy surrounding LENR research, but I'm remain very
skeptical.  To me the pictures look like dummy apparatuses which mock Rossi
work.
I have been told that "lie" could be a short hand for lie-algebra, but it
looks like a double entendre.
Also the numerous references of independent verifications sounds like a
cliche,  and I role my eyes whenever someone propose a new kind of matter
and names it after themselves.

Harry