Robert Leguillon <robert.leguil...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> But, I agree with her that some of the fanbois need to pull back a little,
> too.  This is one of the funniest things I've seen posted in a while:
>

> Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:13:54 -0500
> From: jedrothw...@gmail.com
> **
> *"Rossi gives the appearance of lying more than he actually lies. He has*
> *difficulty telling the truth in a way that does not make it look like a
> lie."
> *
> - Jed
>
> . . .

To make repeated, and often ridiculous, excuses for his actions is to do a
> great disservice to those trying to make an informed analysis of his
> actions.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?! You and Beene are both off your
rockers on this. I am saying that Rossi cannot help making himself look
like a liar. If that is "defending" what could I say that would be attack?
If that is a compliment, what would an insult be?

Rossi cannot bring himself to tell a simple truth in a way that is
convincing. Even when he has the truth on his side, he makes it look like a
lie. He also makes careless mistakes such as misidentifying where George
Kelly works. He is an annoying person. However, as far as I know, he has
not told many lies. I have not caught him telling any about the technical
capabilities of his machines. As far as I know he has not lied, although it
is obvious from the compendium of his statements that I compiled that he
has contradicted himself, he is confused, and his statements do not conform
to conventional theory.

He has lied about various things, including me, so I am well aware that he
does sometimes lie. He is too clever by half.

The statements made by Beene may not be lies. He probably believes them.
But some of them are completely wrong. I suppose it is pure speculation or
unfounded rumors. It is irresponsible to post such things. It is tantamount
to a lie, and no better than what Rossi does.