Abd,

I only want to ask your opinion on the unexpectedly low gamma radiation.

Let's assume we have a nanowire (or nano-"protrusion" on a nano-particle)
with diameter of a few nanometers and (experimentally observed) carrying a
huge 10^11 [Amp/cm^2] current density.

Then would this nanowire be enveloped in an ultra-intense surface vortex
plasmon of very high momentum electrons?

If a gamma release occurred at, or below, the metal surface, could many
gammas escape at their "birth" energies, or would Compton-effect
collisions with the electron shroud deplete most of their energy?

Thanks,
Lou Pagnucco