By the way, fusion of protons with transuranic elements is very unlikely.
But if somehow a proton(s) got inside a super heavy nucleus, fission of the
new transmuted element would almost certainly happen instantaneously.

Such a fission reaction would be 20 time more energetic per incident
(~200MeV) compared to the  formation of copper from nickel (~10 MeV).