Greg got paid $450,000 for the trial.
It has still not even been STARTED much less concluded.
Despite complaints to the SA Auditor General and various politicians, he
continues to get clean away with it.
ASIC, Police Dept, Fair Trading, ACCC, all say it is not their department, try
somewhere else.

I don't give up so easy!
We refer to your instructions in the above matter.
Please note that service of the Bankruptcy Notice and Judgment/Order
addressed to Gregory Oran WATSON has not yet been effected.
On 17/10/11 at 6:05 pm our agent attended the given address of 16 Gembrook
Road, ATHELSTONE SA 5076 where he found the property to be a single storey,
detached, rendered dwelling, with a tiled roof, average kept grounds with an
attached garage and driveway to the right hand side.
Our agent advise that no person could be summoned to the door although our
agent was convinced some person was home.
On 18/10/11 at 08.05 am our agent re-attended the given address and again
could not obtain a response to the door.  However a dog was loose inside the
house on both occasions, no vehicles were on the driveway but a Holden Station
Wagon and a Mitsubishi Sedan were parked directly out in front of the property.

Our agent left a message, requesting the subject to make contact.
Our agent will persist and a further report will be forthcoming.
Yours faithfully,
Chopper Read and Associates
Sensitive New Age DEbt Collectors and Tow Truck Drivers