Aussie Guy is welcome to come back and explain that he is not really Greg
Watson and then he can continue to bless you with his positivity and technical
excellence.
For as long as you guys continue to support criminal fraudsters like Andrea
Rossi and Greg Watson aka Aussie Guy I will continue with my public spirited
efforts to expose their true nature.
If you do not believe that Rossi is a fraud then you will probably never
believe that Aussie Guy IS Greg Watson.
I know that it is him. I am an expert on the subject of Greg Pinocchio Watson.
Why not show your support for the lovely Ecat by placing your order right now?
They sound very nice.