Very interesting!

It's obvious that the water being released at the end of the video is at a
*MUCH* higher pressure than the water/steam coming out of the rubber hose.  I
guess that means that there are two separate containers of water.  According to
Mats Lewan, that high-pressure stream continued for about 3 minutes(!), even
though the video ended after about 1:20.

I recall reading that the pump used to pump water into the E-Cat was sensitive
to back-pressure.  With the kind of pressure being displayed in that video, the
pump probably couldn't pump any water at all into the E-Cat, which is another
indicator that there are two separate containers of water.

It occurs to me that an easy experiment would be to take a pressure tank with a
valve like the one at the bottom of the E-Cat, fill it half full of water,
pressurize the container to various levels, then open the valve part-way
(matching the video), and see how much pressure it takes to produce the same
kind of stream.

Once the appropriate pressure is found, it would be easy to determine the
maximum temperature for liquid water at that pressure, and from that, the
amount of heat energy actually being stored in the water.

Eff Wivakeef
Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:46:45 -0800
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNhQIufkdL4&feature=related  Fast forward to
6:40 Huge blast of steam and hot water.