Hey gang!!  I'd like to throw this question around for discussion.  I have been
lurking here for a while and decided to subsribe recently.  The question I
would like the collective to discuss is?

What would it take to bring Rossi-like reactors to the market?  How much mullah
needs to be invested to replicate the E-Cat.  I am specifically referring to
E-Cat technology only, not thermacore, FP or Mills, which I think appears to be
dead-end technologies.  I would be interested in reactor designs and lab
equipment necessary.  If somebody were to invest the needed mullah, would
someone in this collective be able to replicate Rossi, as DGT seems to have
done.

I would  specifically want Axil to chime in on what he think needs to be done
based on his "Rydberg Atoms" theory of LENR?

Jones Beene also on what he thinks it will take to implement the Copper
Pair/Langmuir Torch theory.

And others also.

Jojo