Hi Mats,

No problem! I did like your blog! :-)

I have some question concerning the October 28th test, but not about the
test itself. Was Levi with Rossi all the time? What about Focardi? Did any
of them witness the whole test? What about the reporter of the AP? Did he
also spend the whole time with Rossi?

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com