Can you provide a citation for that first quote from DGT ?

At any rate, venting 3-4 times per day WOULD BE maintenance, if it is done
to prevent quiescence. And a tank that size would last 200 days before
losing too much pressure - with regular venting.

There are many ways to look at what is going on, but in one perspective - it
is likely that the hydrogen cannot be reused in this type reactor - as it
would be the cause of the problem.

Expelled hydrogen could always be reused in a separate fuel cell for its
chemical energy, or simply burned, so technically that is not venting either
since it adds heat. Winter heating always benefits from added moisture.

From: alain.coetm...@gmail.com

DGT clearly said that no "Vent" is done, except in catastrophic situation,
that induce shutdown and maintenance.

however maybe is there a reversible storage (I have seen here a patented
device to heat catalytic exhaust cleaner), that allow to absorb or free H
stored inside an hydride, or alike...
another simple solution could be a mechanical piston to tune pressure
quickly.

I see three solenoid valve controls for hydrogen in/out and the control
circuitry which indicates clearly to me that hydrogen is being periodically
dumped and refilled by computer control.