An interesting video.  Contrary to Peter's assessment below, I couldn't
believe what I was seeing.  I come from an industrial laboratory
environment, and in such laboratories, while improvised hardware is common,
safety is paramount.  The video shows a disregard for safety that would not
have been tolerated in a corporate lab.  Defkalion advertises using high H2
pressure "<50 bar", even half that is a lot of pressure in case of
accident.  Yet, the hydrogen bottle is not even strapped to anything to
prevent it from falling over.  The long H2 line is absurd and seems to
cross walking areas - if something/someone runs into it or if the bottle
falls over, a large volume of H2 could be released before it could be
brought under control - easily enough H2 to seriously injure the occupants
and damage the lab.  The lack of safety practices shown in the video
portrays Defkalion as little more than a garage shop operation.

The video shows apparent testing of a Ni-H reactor, and measurement of
temperature, but I did not see any cooling inlet/outlet tubes or evidence
of measurement of heat being removed (for calorimetry). There appeared to
be measurement of 3 temperatures (which?).  The heater seems to be operated
via a transformer that is fed with a Variac (variable transformer).  The
plot at the end shows temperature(s) vs. time.

Bob Higgins