From: Robert Leguillon <robert.leguil...@hotmail.com>
To: Vortex Listserve <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 30, 2012 11:32 am
Subject: [Vo]:Ian Bryce of Australian Skeptics posts on Defkalion Forum.

Ian Bryce of the Australian Skeptics (and fact-finder for Dick Smith) recently
linked and posted an A.S. press release on Defkalion's forum:
http://defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=956

I'm thoroughly unimpressed with the comments from the Australian Skeptics:

   Smith says, "It is now up to Mr Rossi to recreate the March 2011
demonstration - surely it would only take a couple of hours – and to have an
independent person actually measure the current in each of the wires in the
three-wire power cord."
   "There is little doubt that this will show that it was a misconnection of
the wires that resulted in the seemingly unbelievable power gain which Mr Rossi
attributes to cold fusion," Smith says. "Hopefully this finding will prevent
millions of dollars being wasted by Mr Rossi."
   "Until the chance of this accidental misconnection (an easy thing to happen)
is ruled out by a further test, I strongly recommend that the public do not
purchase this machine or invest in this technology".

The entire Australian Skeptics press release can be found here:
http://www.skeptics.com.au/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Rossi-ECAT-press-release-Jan-31-FINAL.pdf

There are many problems with Rossi's demonstrations.  The certainty with which
they have latched on to the power wire is quite surprising.

- R.L.