"...what is happening inside ...the ovaries of a chicken."
http://www.rexresearch.com/goldfein/goldfein.htm
??
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 1:10 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Cross-over technology

  It might well be that there are multiple reactions possible in the very broad
concept of cold fusion. It is my current humble opinion that it is a mistake to
try to cover all the instances of cold fusion with only one theory.

  One theory that might explain what is causing transmutation of elements in an
electric arc of a Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann reactor or in an
exploding metal foil experiment might not fit what is happening inside a Rossi
reactor or the ovaries of a chicken.

  The W-L theory might well apply to reactions involving high energy electrons;
but I can’t see its application in a system involving the NiH reaction.