Also, his papers on the archive imply that Julian was at Oxford, and not Cambridge before going to the EPO, not that, I suspect this is significant.

Julian looks another good addition to the characters to eventually appear in the film of the Ecat.

Nigel

On 08/02/2012 20:15, Jones Beene wrote:
Actually Julian Brown himself may have a decent answer for this question. A
least he had one back before he “changed hats” so to speak.

The story of Rossi vis-à-vis JS Brown is immensely curious in light of his
moving from Cambridge to EPO.

Someone should write a book on it. I was hoping it would be Julian, who seems
to be remarkably perceptive.

Jones

From: GJB

hydrides?

Does anybody have a good handle on the possible quantities of heat involved when protons
inside a metal lattice begin paring "condensation"?

As per this paper by Julian Brown, who estimates that such phenomena may be
exhibit by metals (like Ni, Pd, Nb) with high hydrogen loading.

http://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0504019