"Sujet intéressan <http://www.areva.com/ajax/popins/connection.aspx>t"
jusc click on "interesting subject", but should register.

no easy on this site which is written in french (probably a PR to french
population)

if you have Firefox, I advise you extension like:
google translator for firefox, or foxlinguo.
you can translate world in the middle of a page, or full page.

(google is ok, Bing translator is better)

with LENR being developed out of english world, it start to be useful for
me.
babbling much, but clear like fast reading.