Rossi is certainly an enigmatic character, but it is highly improbable
that he would slow his race with Defkalion if they both have real LENR
technology for such a small amount, nor would Rossi accept it if e-cat is
a fraud.  Either way, Smith can be pretty sure his offer will receive no
response.

Smith should take some real risks to show good faith himself.