[ This seems to be ancient news .... I don't know why he's resurrecting it .. ]

Leonardo Corporation Buys E-Cat Rights from Rossi’s Wife
<http://blog.newenergytimes.com/2012/02/16/leonardo-corporation-buys-e-cat-rights-from-rossis-wife/>

> According to Swedish journalist Mats Lewan, Rossi and his wife, Maddalena
> Pascucci, each own 50 percent of the company.

The SK continues to believe that a corporate address and a factory have to be
co-located.

> New Energy Times has been unable to identify in which apartment the couple
> have their factory with the 300 E-Cat nuclear reactors.

- - - -

Steven B. Krivit says:
February 16, 2012 at 22:15

Not verified. Just reporting the facts on record.
I’m trying to wrap this investigation up and finish up the loose ends.
In month 12 now. Has cost me more than $50,000 in labor and expenses.
Has cost the field at least a one-year delay/interference in covering real
science.