Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

You can tell that WL  theory does  not fit experiments since  it  does  not
> predict the formation of He4 within a few hours of experiment.

W&L try to explain this discrepancy, don't they?

> Thus, the constant attacks of Krivit on  MacKubre's M4 experiment.  That
> experiment rules out, completely, WL theory.

I understand Krivit's motivation for doing this, but I had the impression
that W&L have a more sophisticated explanation. I have not looked closely
at their work. If they say the helium data must be a mistake they are
clearly wrong.

It is one thing to claim the helium data is a mistake. It is quite another
to claim it is fraud, as Krivit does.