It is very highly likely that advanced civilizations have times long-past
obsoleted the mode of technology and/or means of transmitting & receiving
information. > More than likely there are countless signals from civilizations
like ours traveling thru space right now, and we don't even know it.... take
it from there as to what we're percieving it as. > Maybe, just white noise
or background  radiation.... who know's. > One thing for sure I'd say, is
that what we think refard as ET or Aliens, are the end product of at countless
millions og years of technologuical progression.. afterall our common
ancestor is Chimp because it's been extablished that our DNA is about 98% the
sam, and so what would someone a million, 10 million, 100 million and/or even
multi- billions of years look like. > Just what would have transpired over
that amount of time and made everything we regard as typical or normal, as
archaic as the stone-aged caveman, and/or, as extinct as a Dinosaur . > Maybe
to someone who is so capable and long since developed the technology that is
enabling them to BE IN Space, as opposed to being down here among us
humanosaurs, would simply say to us (if they actually used sound or a verbal
language 'perse)....          See you later Alligator!,,, After while
Crocodile...
or because they are operating in a whole complete highly sophisticated
capacity.... its  Mind over matter my dear watson.   > Why, not only would we
not even believe it, we wouldn't even likely suspect what it meant > Now,  I
base all this on what I have seen with my own two eyes over the years, and
therefore  am 100 % absolutely convinced that so-called modern man is indeed
so far-back in time that IT is what is unbelievable. > To me, UFO no longer
stands for Unidentified Flying Object, because I 'know' and therefore refer
to it as an IFO,  which of course stands for   Infallible Foremost Obscurity.
                    </HTML>