This paper also supports my posit that catalytic action is  based on changes in
Casimir force where equivalent acceleration felt by gas particles changes with
background geometry - like a bank of cylindrical capacitors On a shaker table
this "momentum changing" effect shears the leads off between the capacitors and
they roll out of the bank minus their legs. I think catalytic action is based
on this analogue of momentum changing which can discount the amount of energy
required to disassociate atomic bonds.
Fran

[snip] particles in the presence of a time crystal background will be subject
to energy-changing processes, analogous to momentum-changing.[/snip]