  From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
  Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 4:36 PM
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Test day in Greece time

  noone noone <thesteornpa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

    We do not need both companies if one company has stolen intellectual
property. We do NOT know if this is the case. I am not saying they have
stolen intellectual property. But if they have, they need to be stopped from
selling any products that use Rossi's IP (or use IP they developed by
studying Rossi's IP without permission.)

  That never happens, at least not in the U.S. That is not how civil
lawsuits and patent laws are enforced. Everyone continues selling until the
court decides. If there is an infringement the judge awards the winner with
a large share of the profits from the loser. No one  "stops X from selling"
except when X is a minor player and putting X out of business would have no
impact on consumers.[Hoyt A. Stearns Jr.]  ...