I was an Electrical Engineer in a large power plant.  If I inquired sales men
would arrive from companies big and small and attempt to sell us something.
That did not mean we were working together on a joint venture.

-----Original Message-----
From: Corey Hahn <coreyh...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 27, 2012 8:33 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Andrea Rossi and Siemens working together.and more

Robert said:
"
All the big players like Siemens, GE etc are busy developing CO2 power plant
machinery because it is more efficient, more compact, much cheaper and can
withstand higher temperatures without the corrosion issues of steam.
"

Do you have any evidence of this?  I have been looking for confirmation they
have jumped on this bandwagon, but so far have come up empty.

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 2:46 AM, Robert Lynn <robert.gulliver.l...@gmail.com>