I enjoy speculation... Since http://defkalion-energy.com/ is offline
and news is quiet...

Since Rossi can be removed from his position of CEO by the Leonardo
board of directors, it means that Rossi has sold a majority of his
company shares in exchange for cash, talent, and other business
assets.

The purchasing of Leonardo shares may have been done through one or
more companies or a venture capital group. Rossi suggests it is a
single company that has a business presence that might be narrowed
down by revealing which state the factory will be located in. I think
East Coast is probable.

The size of the deal would have to be pretty large if Rossi has a
convincing demo. I'd say the market cap of a business buying Leonardo
would have a market cap over 5B and is probably a Fortune 1000 (or
Global 500) company. My guess is Energy sector, other than oil... or
aerospace...  GE? LMT, SI... Interesting to speculate how a company
like GOOG or AAPL could make a go of it.

- Brad