- which will be presented in the
"ADVANCED CONCEPTS: LENR, ANTI-MATTER, AND NEW PHYSICS" Session
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/nets2012/pdf/sess462.pdf
- Friday, March 23, 2012

at the NETS (Nuclear and Emerging Technologies for Space meeting)
The Woodlands, TX, March 21-23, 2012
http://anstd.ans.org/NETS2012/NETS2012Home.html

They briefly discuss pressure cycling to generate heat from Patterson-type
cells.  Perhaps, someone living within driving distance of Houston could
attend, and ask for more details.  Also, Yang's and Miley's email
addresses are on the abstract, in case anyone wants to contact them.