Jarold,

I do not understand from where this myth is spreading. Defkalion has not
violated anything they have said.

There has already been made two out of seven independent validation tests
following precisely the test protocol. And they were successful as far as we
know. Too bad that Dick Smith did not want to do the eighth test that was
offered to him.

It is certainly not Defkalion's duty to publish the results of third party
independent validation tests!

I think that Defkalion has now reached the point where chattering in Internet
chat room is no longer relevant, because they can let the raw data to speak for
them. Data is what we want and words are irrelevant.

―Jouni