On his website: "Steven Krivit is the editor of the *New Energy
Times<http://www.newenergytimes.com/index.shtml>
.* Krivit is [b]an authority[/b] on low-energy nuclear reactions (LENRs),
and has spent the past decade thoroughly and scientifically studying LENR
phenomena. "  Self description. What a sad joke.

I wish I could comment on Next Big Future. But I was banned for being anti
American and anti Israel since that's what you are if you are against a
preemptive war against Iran.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com